This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
- Laser pointer for accurate target aiming
- Simple one-handed operation
- LCD with backlight
- Laser ON/OFF Switch
- Low battery indication
- LED backlight system for operation under poor illumination
- C /F temperature unit conversion
- Automatic Power off in 7 seconds without any operation
- Display hold, Scan function
- Measurement range: -50 °C ~ 550 °C ( -58 °F ~1022 °F )
- Accuracy: -50°C ~ 0°C( ± 3°C), 0°C ~100°C (± 1.5°C), 100°C~550°C (±1.5%)
- Repeatability: 1 °C or 1% of reading
- Resolution:0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Response Time:500mSec, 95% response
- Emissivity : 0.1-1.0 (adjustable)
- Distance To Spot Ration: 12:1
- Spectral response: 8~14μm
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4 °F ~140 °F )
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32 °F ~104 °F )
- Operating Humidity:10-95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F )
- AAA battery (NOT Included )
- 1 x Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.